[messages] [General Discussion] Automatic GamePiece Orientation

rookiebatman rookiebatman at mail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:55:40 CET 2015

I'm sorry, but can you put this in more novice terms for me?  Let's say
for the purpose of discussion, I want a piece to face north whenever
it's in "Area 3."  I can't just set it to trigger a certain number of
rotation keystrokes, because I don't know how it's gonna be rotated
before it enters Area 3.  Now, I have seen some indications from other
attempts to research this problem that there's an "unrotate" command, to
return a piece to its original facing, but I can't find out where that
command actually is (I don't see it anywhere in the Can Rotate trait).
If I could find that command, then it would allow me to set the piece to
unrotate first, and then I'd be able to rotate it a fixed amount,
because I would no longer have to worry about not knowing how it was
oriented before it moved into that area.

Also, can you explain what hasSetup is?