[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Repeated Graphics Tiling - New Java Update?

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Wed Nov 11 07:28:44 CET 2015

I figured out something that worked. I don't know why it worked, it just
did.

First, I messed with the mod in several different ways on the Win 7
system to no avail ...it would still tile graphics whenever I started
it. So, I tried the following:

All my computers have a common DropBox folder so any changes made to the
mod is transferred over to the other systems.

I opened the module on the Win 7 system, let it tile its graphics, and
then closed it.

I went to my Win XP system and opened the module in the editor. I went
to the main game properties, deleted the version number, and then
re-typed it. Basically, I'm not making any change at all, really. Then I
saved it.

I let the module finish it's transfer through DropBox and tried to open
it on the Win 7 system. It opened right up without tiling. Weird, huh?