[messages] [Module General Discussion] Up Front

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Fri Nov 13 19:56:58 CET 2015

And while this thread is still near the top, I thought I'd share a few
things I've noticed about the module:

1) Dragging a card from your hand to the discard pile reports what card
it is (discards are face down), while the select action hides the
identity appropriately. My opponent does that habitually, so I'm trying
no to look at the log too hard. :D

2) Cards retain their orientation when discarded. A sideways move card
going to discard makes the entire discard pile look like its sideways.
I'm not sure if this gets fixed when going to the draw deck, but if not,
it would allow the identity of cards to be established.

3) The Zoom button has been linked to underscore ('_'). So I'm fiddling
with my zoom every time I do a smilie (^_^ T_T ...). (Also, I find 60%
to be a better zoom level than any of the pre-set ones...)