[messages] [Module Support] Fire In The Lake - American track counter error

JediJack jackstandeven at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 07:24:30 CET 2015

Love the Fire In The Lake VASSAL Module. I am using it to bone up on the
rules so I can jump into a local FTF game session. I am setting up the
Full Game scenario to work through the Play Book

I can not get the US Support+Avail counter to show the correct count. I
carefully set up the board according to the full scenario setup.

The board shows 15 total support + 2 avail US bases +21 avail US Troops
= 38  which the scenario shows it should be.
The counter on the track shows 21

I am using V1.4 mod  and   VASSAL engine 3.2.15

Am I overlooking something?

 - Jedi Jack