[messages] [Module Design] Mouse Over Stack Viewer Glitch?

Kard kcminn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:55:25 CET 2015

In the module I have it programmed that cards are automatically sent by
Global Key Commands from one deck to empty deck piles (that will
automatically refresh if they are emptied). After the automatic send
(upon a turn counter moving forward), the deck piles mouse over zoom
fails to function properly (but will work beforehand, or if the card is
manually moved, or even clicked and dragged for a moment without going
anywhere). All the settings in the deck options are correct to allow the
zoom to work.

Is there something else I can check that could be causing this to fail?