[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] New VASL crash from grabbing a counter

msoong msoong at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 01:30:47 CET 2015

- Model: Macbook Pro laptop ((Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015))
- Operating System : MacOS El Capitan 10.11.1
- CPU : 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory : 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Video Card ?
- Vassal version. (Go to Help and select About VASSAL) 3.2.15
- Java version. Get it here
- Vassal module name and version (If applicable. If it's not a module
available from the VASSAL module list, then please include a link so we
can download it ourselves.)

VASL version 6.3.0
- Every time I tried to grab a counter from the menu bar (the stacked
ones, like Acquisition counter or Resid fire counter). It crashes.
Grabbing single counters (such as Pre Fire) does not crash.