[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] New VASL crash from grabbing a counter
msoong at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 01:30:47 CET 2015
- Model: Macbook Pro laptop ((Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015))
- Operating System : MacOS El Capitan 10.11.1
- CPU : 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory : 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Video Card ?
- Vassal version. (Go to Help and select About VASSAL) 3.2.15
- Java version. Get it here
- Vassal module name and version (If applicable. If it's not a module
available from the VASSAL module list, then please include a link so we
can download it ourselves.)
VASL version 6.3.0
- Every time I tried to grab a counter from the menu bar (the stacked
ones, like Acquisition counter or Resid fire counter). It crashes.
Grabbing single counters (such as Pre Fire) does not crash.
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages