[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Combat Commander Europe: GMT opponents wanted

AndrewSFTSN rollerballed at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:01:36 CET 2015

Hi all

I'm a relative newbie to CC:E - have played FtF against 4 different
opponents, but have a decent handle on the rules.  I'm looking to play
some games against some other people.  I've never used Vassal against an
opponent before but I think I've got the gist of the CC module, and can
use Skype for voice chat while playing.

Days of the week I'm available vary but can make space generally for
most weekday evenings, or weekends during the day if given enough
notice.

Any takers?