[messages] [Module Design] Flip side instead of front side when set up

pmiranda pierre.miranda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:51:06 CET 2015

I'm designing a module for "The Siege of Orgun". The prototype can be
downloaded here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vr6bjwxusc6mj ... un_00?dl=0[1]

I am in the process of setting up at-start forces using at-start stacks
and using the "add multiple pieces" function. In the "piece template" of
the "add multiple pieces" dialogue, I've added a layer to automatically
include a flipside to my pieces.

Problem: the at-start stack shows the flip side of the units instead of
the front side.

I have a similar problem with the cards. I'd like to show the back side
of the cards in their deck, but the front side shows.

Any help much appreciated!

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/vr6bjwxusc6mj4v/SiegeOfOrgun_00?dl=0