[messages] [Module Support] Remember which deck cards came from...

b0n3r jpjosey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:37:15 CEST 2015

Greetings

Currently my module allows you to click on one of the (24) Trade Decks,
select Deck Global Key Command "Trade" and it will send all cards in
that deck to the player's Trade Hand.

I want to have a button somewhere that will send all cards in the
player's Trade Hand back to the original Trade deck.

All I really need to do is set a global property to a numeric value 1-24
when using the deck's "Trade" DGKC, however I can't seem to figure out
how to do this without forcing the user to make two clicks on the deck
("Trade" and "Set Active Trade" for instance).

Is it even possible for a DGKC to set a global property, or does it just
apply the KC to everything in that deck?

Thanks