[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Repeated Graphics Tiling - New Java Update?

holyguano holyguano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:12:27 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

I am having the same problem with the Robinson Crusoe module on Win 10.
It does it every single time just as he described. Cancel just cancels
the current image that it is tiling but does not stop the tiling
process.

 This is wasting so much time! There are not a lot of big files in RC
but lots of little ones and it takes forever.

I don't know how to tell what version of Java I am using but the last
time it updated was fairly recently I think.

Has anybody found a solution?