[messages] [Module Design] Opponent 'peeking' at a stack

Tom Russ taruss2000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:01:25 CEST 2015

This is a bit convoluted, and I'm not even sure if this will work with the
various ownership and permissions, but maybe this will give some ideas:

- Create a private hand window for recon results.
- Move the contents of the stack into a deck, face down and always shuffle
- Draw N cards from the deck to the private hand window where the player
can examine them
- Return the cards to the deck
- Move the contents of the deck back to the map

What I'm not sure about is whether you can do the stack <-> deck
transformations (but I think you can)
I'm also not sure if you can change the ownership in such a way as to
switch which player can see the units.