[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Repeated Graphics Tiling - New Java Update?

Foobarius alter.alter.ego at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:00:21 CEST 2015

It looks like the VASSAL module editor isn't setting the timestamps of
files within the module when it saves it.  The images are being re-tiled
because without that timestamp, VASSAL can't tell whether the cached
tile is up to date.

The only workaround I can think of is to manually unzip the module, set
the modification timestamp on all the unzipped files, then zip the
module back up again.  I'm using Linux so I used the 'touch' command to
set the timestamps.  I'm not sure about Windows -
it might actually be easier; Windows might do it automatically when
they're unzipped.