[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Fire In The Lake

Bleedinbob bedwardowens at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:36:41 CEST 2015

Hello, I debated whether to open a new thread or continue this one.

I'm looking at setting up a 4-player Fire In the Lake game played live
w/ Skype. I think it would be best to play live, since this is my first
time playing. As long as we get 4 ppl together at the same time, we
should be able to stumble through a few turns until we get the hang of
the turns/rules.

I have watched a few youtube videos and currently playing through the
tutorial.

I am available for mostly weekend (sat/sun) playing and am located in
the Central Time zone.

If you're interested, let me know what times would work for you. Would
like to get 3 additional players.