[messages] [Module Design] Physical counting

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Thu Oct 8 01:51:53 CEST 2015

Okay, looking at re-doing a feature, and I've managed to forget most of
the details on how to get to where I was going....

The idea is to have a form that displays the totals of a bunch of stats.
As I recall, it's not _that_ hard to generate a physical piece that will
display the current status of a global property.

Now, doing a piece with bunch of layers, and tying the current layer to
the property is something that I'm pretty sure I can figure out. But I'm
looking at totals that can go well over a hundred. Is there any good
method for not having to come up with over a hundred images to attach to
over a hundred layers?

Also, are there any good modules with this type of form currently? I'm
pretty sure I've seen one or two, but I can't think of where.