[messages] [Module General Discussion] Extensions

mrsumerian mrsumerian at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 21:55:21 CEST 2015

I have downloaded VASSEL and the Cry Havoc .vmod file. When I open
VASSEL I see the Cry Havoc Module and I right click on that and get a
window and I click on "add extension". I pick the extension that I want
and when I add it I get an error message "Unable to right" but a branch
tree appears in front of the Cry Havoc mod and shows added but when I
run the Cry Havoc mod there is nothing from the extension.