[messages] [General Discussion] Can someone help me with developing a game

brian448 brian448 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 12 08:07:13 CEST 2015

I may be interested but I would like to get more information first.

What kind of game will it be?  A card game, a board game, or another
type of game.
What is the main game mechanic of the game?
How many players will play the game at the same time?

Do you have the graphics available already?
Do you have the rules finished?
Have you made a mock-up of the game?
Have you playtested the game?
Is there a site to download the current state of the game?  (pieces,
board art, rules)

Have you used Vassal before?

When do you need the job finished?
What type of pay range are you estimating for this job?

I have created over 70 modules using Vassal.
A current list of my modules is available here:

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/User:Brian448[1]

Thanks for your time,

Brian

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/User:Brian448