[messages] [Module Design] Help? Reporting Symbolic Dice results

TLiciousX todhostetler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:21:16 CEST 2015

My game needs 2 dice types, a white and a black each. Players have the
option of rolling White White, White Black, or Black Black when
attempting a Challenge.

The white dice is easy mode, it rolls +1, 0, 0, -1, -2
Black is harder, it rolls 0, 0, -1, -1, -2, -2.

I've already done the work of creating the three types of dice rolls
(WW, WB, BB) for the player as a three different buttons; I could use
some help in reporting the results to the player.

I guessed that I need to use Symbolic dice to do this, since my values
are nonstandard. From there, hoping someone can help me out with the
formula to report to the player what the result of the dice rolls.
Thanks in advance.