[messages] [General Discussion] One Hot Key for Two Traits

rookiebatman rookiebatman at mail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:28:44 CEST 2015

Okay, so I set up the Trigger Action on one piece to test it out, and it
works fine, but now I want to add that function to a whole bunch of
At-Start Stacks.  I was thinking I could use a Prototype to change them
all at once, but since the purpose of the Send To Location is to send
them each back to where they were set up at the beginning, I'm thinking
I probably can't do Send to Location in the Prototype, since they're all
going to different locations, is that correct?