[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] "Bad Data in Module" after changing basically nothing

rookiebatman rookiebatman at mail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:48:00 CEST 2015

So I just spent a bunch of time editing a module, tediously changing a
bunch of At-Start Stacks one at a time, and I had them all updated at
working great, did a New Game to verify that everything was in good
shape, and then I just added one more At-Start Stack, and all of a
sudden the whole thing is just gone.  When I went back into New Game
after that single minor change, all of a sudden it says "Bad Data in
Module: Image Not Found" for every image in the module, even though I
haven't done anything with them.  What the hell?

...I was able to fix it by reentering each image that was in the game
(just for each one once, thankfully; I didn't have to do it for every
individual duplicate piece).  I'd really love to know why that happened
so I can make sure it doesn't happen again.