[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Opponent wanted for LCFV or TBFN

steel claystone688 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:01:34 CEST 2015

Hey Xsquared,

I'm more of an expert in The Battle for Normandy then LCFV, but I know
LCFV pretty well. No, I haven't played LCFV pbem before, but I've played
a few pbem with TBFN.

Scenario for LCFV i haven't thought about it, but we can decide together
what works. I figure play pbem with a log a day if possible. I
understand life gets in the way sometimes. I've also played where i did
pbem but also once a week we had a ftf on skype.

Scenario for TBFN i would try Operation Epson.

Hope that helps.