[messages] [Module Design] Displaying Dynamic Property Value via Keyboard Command

wargamerx wargamerx at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 16:37:07 CEST 2015

I have set up a dynamic property that gets assigned to individual
counters.  I want the value of the property to only show when the user
executes a menu/keyboard command.

If I use the Text Label trait to show it (loading it in both the Text
and Name Format fields), it is always visible.  I tried adding menu and
keyboard commands to the text label trait, but when I trigger the
keyboard command it shows up as "Step Losses: $StepLoss4$"

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Jeff