[messages] [Module Design] Variable strength units

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Thu Oct 22 05:35:20 CEST 2015

Okay, I think I've got this mostly set up, but it's still not working.
Not really sure about some of this. So here's my list of the traits I
think I need.

As a reminder, I'm trying to substitute a counter randomly drawn from a
deck for a regular one already active on the board.

Please advise on what I may be missing:

Variable Piece (Both properties go off on Control-F)
Set property : Replace = True
Trigger Action 'Fed Adm'

GKC
Key Command = 'Fed Adm'
Hotkey = 'Fed Adm Draw'
Matching properties : Random == Draw [see below]
Within Deck, apply to 1 piece

Deck Piece
Send to Location : Another counter, selected by Replace == True ; Key
command = Fed Admiral Draw
Random = Draw [for testing; I think I want to go with 'CurrentZone =
[deck]' so the GKC only works on things in the draw pile]

I think the problem is with linking the GKC to the deck piece?