[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal Case Blue quits and disappears

bauerdb bauerdb at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 03:51:03 CEST 2015

10/21/15
I reloaded Vassel and CB/GB module again and used the installed version
of Java on my new iMac and the same thing happened.
Details: I started a new game, play for a few minutes, waited a couple
of hours, game was still up, played 290 seconds and game quit.
Report stated:
Quit Unexpectedly
Crashed thread:  19 Java: AWT-EVENTQUEWE-0
Exception type:  EXC-BREAKPOINT(SIGTRAP)
Exception code: 0x0000000000000002-0x00000000000000
Exception note:  EXC-CORPSE-NOTIFY

So do I try to get help from Apple, Java, or return the iMac?

Doug Bauer