[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Place marker before send to location

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 16:47:43 CET 2015

[This message has been edited.]

As a general recommendation, I would strongly discourage the use of
"Shift +" keystrokes. I've seen too many occasions where they get
inadvertently triggered by typing messages into the chat while a piece
is selected.

Using named keystrokes (especially for things that happen behind the
scenes that aren't exposed to the end user) will make your life
dramatically easier as the number of key commands goes up--you won't
have to constantly be reminding yourself whether it's
Ctrl+Alt+_something_ or Ctrl+Shift+_something_ that a piece needs to be
handling.