[messages] [Module Design] Moving a Piece between Two Fixed Positions via GKC

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Mon Oct 26 16:48:39 CET 2015

Alright - different question, but same mod; hopefully I'm not derailing
my own thread here. My mod is pretty much finished at this point and I'd
like to upload the mod to the VASSAL server so folks can start playing
with it, but it's pretty far over the 150MB file size limit. Is the
procedure still the same as it was in that case (i.e. contact the
webmaster for help), or am I not allowed to have a file that big? Is
that e-mail address up to date? If necessary, what do I need to do to
have an external link made available to the mod file?