[messages] [Module Design] Variable strength units

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 17:27:02 CET 2015

Is there any instance in which a user would use this Ctrl+F (Flip)
command on a piece and __not__ have this replacement occur? I am looking
at this right now and it seems fraught with problems (trying to bind too
many disparate actions to a keystroke) and a bit over-elaborate.

The process of grabbing a replacement piece from this deck, teleporting
it to the original piece's location, and then deleting the original
piece will be straightforward. If you want to do it conditionally (like
there are other circumstances that may or may not change the value of
Replace between true and false), that is easy enough to handle. But if
you are only ever changing this value for the purpose of this process,
it's not really needed at all that I can tell.