[messages] [Module Design] Variable strength units

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Tue Oct 27 05:07:05 CET 2015

Okay! Finally got that to work in the main module. Now to iterate
through a bunch of variations, and then go back to my other outstanding
problem (displaying values in a form; I'll produce a better stripped
down example at some point).

Took me a bit to get working, was looking at my original piece that you
had played with instead of the at-start stack....

Didn't realize that GKC was in the list of counter traits, and thought
they had to exist at the module level, so that's why I had that going
on.

At any rate, many thanks! This will get me around a problem that's
caused too many ground up rebuilds of scenarios over the years. And it
gets rid of the 'not really variable' problem *in* those setups. :D