[messages] [Module Design] Moving a Piece between Two Fixed Positions via GKC

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 23:46:12 CET 2015

"capi3101" wrote:
> Ah - I figured something like that might've happened. Good to know.

(Joel, I took care of this - T)

I have optimized (reduced file size of the graphics) your module down to
about 75mb and it is now uploaded here. The cards are also straightened
out so that they are no longer skewed (some were pretty bad).

You can fix your comments section as required. Use this vmod file going
forward if you are going to make changes hereafter