[messages] [Developers] Roadmap for VASSAL 4

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Oct 28 00:44:44 CET 2015

Thus spake aballman:
> Hi, all.
>
> I've been a lurker for a little while. I am a developer and I am
> intrigued with Vassal. Can someone point me to the source repository for
> Vassal 4, please? I'd love to help out if I can.

Welcome. Presently none of the V4 work I've done is public. The design
spec I'd been writing needs a week or solid work before I want to
release it for comment, and I won't be able to do that for a few weeks
---not before the house I'm restoring is ready to be moved into, which
is a more pressing project for me at the moment. Once that's done,
however, I intend to concentrate intensely on getting the process for
V4 to the point where more people can join in.