[messages] [Opponents Wanted] 1960; Fleet Series; GBOH; Civil War; Take My Stand; GCACW

BrianH bdhopper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:42:16 CET 2015

Looking for a 1960 opponent. I have only played a couple of times, but
I'm a regular Twilight Struggle player, so it will come back to me
quickly I think.

Also interested in opponent for 2nd Fleet, Hoplite, Great Battles of
Alexander, VG's The Civil War, Kingmaker.

I am also interested in learning the Great Campaigns of the American
Civil War series and I'll Take My Stand or Virgin Queen. I don't own any
of these, however.

Thanks.