[messages] [Module Design] Moving a Piece between Two Fixed Positions via GKC

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Oct 28 13:59:39 CET 2015

Alright, will do. Thanks for helping me out!

Out of curiosity (possibly for the next time I try to build a mod of
this scope), what all did you do to the images to optimize them?

I knew about how badly the cards were skewed when I first downloaded
them; at the time I figured I'd just leave them be as I thought it would
make things look more "authentic". Looking at the updated mod, I think I
like it better with everything straightened out, so thanks for doing
that as well.