[messages] [General Discussion] [Module General Discussion] Publisher Policy Wishes - Lo

Piergiorgio pgde69 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:37:23 CET 2015

Because I use Vassal also as a sort of "try-before-buy", I noticed that
even GMT (AFAIK the company most aware about Vassal, up to actually use
it as playtesting tool...) is spotty in their policy wishes (GBoH is a
case in point, the main request (not including the CRT & tables) isn't
consistently applied, as Vassal modules go. some have CRT, other not,
and the having/not having CRTs is unrelated with the
release/reprint/P500 programs...