[messages] [General Discussion] NEW USER HELP: Saving armies

Chamorus woifmartyr at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 07:22:12 CET 2016

Hello, everyone. I've been using Vassal for a few weeks now and I wanted
to join the community. Me and a friend started up what we call
'Mordheim's Ghetto'. Basically, we're playing Mordheim using the
Warmachine module. It's a little odd, but it gets my friend through the
shakes they get when they haven't rolled dice in a few days.

Anyways, I would like to save my warband (and re-labeled models) but I
have no idea how I'd do such a thing. Is there a way that you can build
and store armies for later use?