[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Start up Wizard and Windows 10

jimpyle jimpyle48 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 19:14:05 CET 2016

A couple of months ago my old PC crapped out so I had to get a new one
that came with Windows 10.  Ever since I can't stop the Wizard from
opening whenever I open a module.  I uncheck the box in the Wizard that
says, "Show Wizard on start up."  And in the Preferences make sure the
"Show Wizard on startup" box is unchecked.  And actually that will stop
the Wizard from showing up until the PC goes into sleep mode or I shut
it down.  On restarting, when opening a module the Wizard appears again.

Anyone else notice this?

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks,

Jim