[messages] [General Discussion] Hide pieces (mark moved) functionality

Arcuate crgmccoll at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 10 04:33:47 CET 2016

Custom code could probably fix the issue. I am new to Vassal myself, but
learning my way around the coding... If you can't solve it through the
usual module editor functions, let me know, and I can try to write a
class for you that turns everything on or off.

If you do go via the custom code route, then having different hotkeys
for on and off would be much easier to code than a hotkey that toggles,
because the code could just go through every relevant piece and activate
the appropriate hotkey.