[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Start up Wizard and Windows 10

jimpyle jimpyle48 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 21:12:25 CET 2016

OK... think I've solved it.

I found in the Users/Jim/AppData/Roaming/VASSAL/prefs folder a file
called V_Global whose last line was:  welcomeWizard=true

When you set your preferences to not show the wizard this gets changed
to =false.  For some reason even when with the file having =false when
my PC went into sleep mode, Windows changed this back to =true when my
PC woke up.  So I edited the file with VASSAL not open to = false then
put my PC in sleep mode again without opening VASSAL.  This time when I
restarted the PC and looked at the file it was still =false and has
stayed that way so far.

Wish me luck.   :D