[messages] [General Discussion] Show hex during mouse over

scs sstrait1 at san.rr.com
Sun Dec 11 07:40:06 CET 2016

Some modules let you hide _all_ the units and then unhide them. I don't
know a way to hide only the units in the hex having your mouse pointer.
I would also like to know whether there's a way to see the units and
their hex or square at the same time. (Of course you could move the
units to look under them if permitted--but you might forget to put them
back correctly.) My use for
this is making sure that units are sitting on a chart of available units
are actually sitting on the right spot. The chart is a map with squares
as far as VASSAL is concerned.