[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Start a gaming group

jestorebo jestorebo at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 08:57:51 CET 2016

1: please give the time in GMT (- whatever). the american system tells
me nothing and
2: you did not give a time for playing anyway, so I have no information
3: skype what? video or chat? i am not interested in video. my cam is
terrible and i have a skin condition so i do not really want to use
that. actually i am not familiar with skype, but presumedly that is no
problem

Other than that i am particualrly interested in GMT games and I want to
try out games that can also be played solo, so I know if they are worth
a purchase, like: gears of war and space empires