[messages] [Module General Discussion] Expression Builder Syntax

msward1 msward1 at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 14 16:25:38 CET 2016

Anyone understand expression builder and how it relates to piece
properties?

For some reason I can't seem to get the following expression to work
correctly.
"((Formation==$Formation$) && (AttachLabel =="")) ||
(AttachLabel==$Formation$)"

What I'm expecting, from the limited help on the syntax, is the
'Formation' comes from the piece you're firing the command at where as
'$Formation$' comes from the piece doing the firing. But every test
seems to indicate that in both cases the evaluation is on the firing at
piece in which case the result is always true.

If I replace $Formation$ with the actual text it does function
correctly.