[messages] [General Discussion] Show hex during mouse over

scs sstrait1 at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 05:27:01 CET 2016

I can't speak for bobbydevo, but that VASL custom-coded viewer is
exactly what I'd like. I don't play or know ASL, so I'd never seen it
until Brent Easton posted his image. In addition to ordinary maps, my
module:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkjn1b3l38fgg ... .vmod?dl=0[1]
has Order of Appearance charts (maps as far as VASSAL is concerned) that
have images of all the playing pieces on them. The custom viewer would
be perfect for checking that the
pieces are sitting on the right images. By the way, I made the Orders of
Appearance in a different color than the pieces--otherwise each piece
would be indistinguishable from its spot on the chart.
Thanks
Stewart

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkjn1b3l38fggjc/Stalingrad_var_0-3_2016oct18_231451.vmod?dl=0