[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] issue with send to locatin to reverse map ?

mckain vandenbosch.christian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:21:41 CET 2016

Hello,
I am currently working on the urban operation module.
In this module, a squad can go from a MAP to an underground (another
MAP) and vice versa.
I created 3 global properties (Map, mapboard, hex) to know in which MAP
and which hex the squad has to go, because it varies according to the
scenario.
One of the squad trait is a "send to location" with option "grid
location on selected map", and the three properties.
When I operate with a standard map, everything works fine, when I use
the map in reverse mode, I can go in the underground, but on return, the
squad  go where it would be if the map was not in reverse, while the
value of the property is correct.
here is an example of the report :
* squad moves C2723 -> C2623 *
* squad get down Souterrain Sous terrains 0713
* squad get out MAPC C2623
* squad moves C1202 -> C1203 *
as you can see, the squad go to Hex C1202 instead of C2623
Is this a bug or have I forgotten something?