[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] issue with send to locatin to reverse map ?

mckain vandenbosch.christian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:49:39 CET 2016

hello,
I have downloaded the module CryHavoc11.vmod.
add the send to location to the prototype 1
destination: Grid location on selected map
Map : Main Map
Board Crossroads
grid Location : 2116.

 and save the module in V3.2.16 (windows 7 version)
after that I start a new game offline with board crossroads.
I put a single man on the board (not mounted, because mounted is
prototype 2)
when I do the send to location key, if the map is not reversed, the man
go to 2116
when I do the same, but with crossroads reversed, the man go to 0702.

So, I think there is a bug with send to location with option Grid
location on selected map.
it's easy to test, you just have to send to location anywhere in a
reverse map
best regards