[messages] [Module Support] DAK2 4.28 - FOW not working for allied off-map boxes

TF jimenopablo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:48:24 CET 2016

I am starting a campaign with a friend and we would love to use the FOW
characteristics of module version 4.28.

While doing the setup for scenario 7.5 with the preset that comes with
the module, we noticed the allied units in Greece, Sudán, Dead and
Removed boxes are visible and actionable to the axis player even when
the option "Display of pieces in off-map boxes" is set to "invisible".

Is this a known bug?. Is there a fix for it?. Other FOW functions seem
to work as expected.

Thank you very much in advance,
Pablo