[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] lost connection to server

idaho83 pperez at club-internet.fr
Mon Dec 26 00:31:02 CET 2016

Hi,

The issue is the following: Sometime, I try to connect to the vassal
server, and I can't. After a few seconds, I've got the following
message: "lost connection to server".
It happens randomly. Sometime, it happens when I am playing with an
other player. When I reboot my box, it looks to work better but not
always.
It looks like it comes from my Internet Provider. for instance,
connections to mail server fail when this problem occurs. But Internet
accesses works well.
I tried to modify the firewall set-up: no effect.
tracert find a route to the vassal server.
ping works well as well.
here are the features of my PC set up.

- Model: PC LENOVO T420
- Operating System windows: 10.0.14393