[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Wargame Opponent

Archmaster7 rattlesnakegames at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 03:26:38 CET 2016

Looking for opponent for live wargame play via Vassal with voice chat.
I'm Eastern Standard Time. I'm pretty free until after new years. After
that, we could pick an evening or sometime on the weekend. I work as a
programmer 9-5, and teach Monday nights. You can view my collection at
Board Game Geek under user name sir_gunblade. Here are a few examples:

Columbia Block Games
Men of Iron Series
Warriors of God
Commands and Colors Ancients
Maria (3 Players only)

I am interested in learning other games. I'm mostly interested in
Napoleon era and earlier, plus sci-fi and fantasy. I wouldn't say no to
the occasional Euro, Ameritrash, abstract, or card game as well.

Thanks.

Rick