[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Guns of Gettysburg Mentor Game Requested

adventurer8612 joshuaplo at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 11:11:02 CET 2016

Hi, everyone! I'm really, really new here and I'm really interested in
Guns of Gettysburg. However, due to me living in a part of the world
where no one plays board game, I have to look online for some ways to
play them. So I'm hoping someone out there who has experience will be
able to show me the ropes to both Guns of Gettysburg as well as Vassal
itself.

Thanks in advance to anyone who volunteers to help me out.  :mrgreen: