[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Map location reporting

Oltimer pat-jody-rodgers at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:03:41 CET 2016

I have a self made module for game which uses a Main Map window that can
contain multiple boards (as many as 7 at one time). I am having problems
with the report location feature. The game will not report what board
the piece is on or moves from/to it will simple state the name of the
Main map with the new locations. I've tried changing the variable to
board, boardname, mapboard, mapboardname, etc. etc. but nothing works.
Perhaps I am an idiot but, what is the correct report variable name for
a board within a main map?