[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Turning off the LOS Thread

drimmer dougrimmer at rogers.com
Sat Jan 2 22:43:11 CET 2016

The game module I am working on uses the LOS Thread.

I have some functionality in the game module that requires that I first
check to see if the LOS Thread is active and if so end it before
proceeding with the functionality. How best to do this?

This is not the same as permanently disabling the LOS Thread. I want
that to be available to users. I just need to stop it if it is active
when the user initiates another specific activity (not any and all other
actions, just certain ones).

Any pointers/advice much appreciated. This is my first time posting in
the VASSAL forums. If I should be in a different one, let me know.

Thanks!