[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Star Wars X-Wing opponents wanted for LIVE and PBEM!

Asterix gabriele.asteriti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:12:07 CET 2016

Hello!

I play quite a lot of Star Wars X-Wing games in "real world" but am
moving abroad so I
will not be able to play with the usual group of people anymore,
therefore I am looking
for opponents on Vassal now. I would love to play live, that's what I
prefer, but I am also
up for PBEM games. I play on the Central European Time zone
(Stockholm..) and am fairly
open to different days and times of the week.

Let me know if anyone is interested in having a new opponent for your
Star Wars X-Wing
games!  :D

Gabriele