[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal 3.2.15 not capturing shuffle in log file.

keysb bart_keys at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 00:36:22 CET 2016

I downloaded your module and tested it. (Your pictures are much prettier
than mine)

I encountered an additional problem, to create a log vassal seems to
need to have at least 1 step, it does not seem to create empty log files
even though it reports as having done it.   as all your module does is
shuffle, (mine records a shuffle comment, the event of the shuffle
button being pressed) your test file won't even create a log in 3.2.15
for me unless I also hand enter a comment, and now it does create a log
it only has the step for the comment and not the shuffle.

It really is like the shuffle event is not being written to the log.
Here's hoping someone fixes it, it seems like a major bug to me.